Friday, January 25, 2013

February Mood Board

February Mood Board
Spring fever has already caught fire.  A few of my current loves above as the pre-spring jitters creep up as I blog.  Damn I miss the 90's rock....Vertical Horizon's debut album is one of my favorite of all time....I can listen to it over and over and never tire of their amazing sound.  Leopard + White peplum...so much more unexpected and chic paired with white for s/s. Just received my SM stappy patent heels yesterday in the mail...love at first step.  The retro shape of the Spit Fire sunglasses is so classic, but the metallic keeps em current and edgy...must have.  I will definitely be doing a trial run of the bubble gum pink mani this weekend.  My new go to looks is a pair of high waist pants with a cropped shirt or sweater....can't get enough.  Been growing my hair out every so slightly from a longish pixie and I absolutely love Michelle Dockery's wavy bob at the Golden Globes. Anything black and white....especially leaning towards the grid patters and peplums right now.  JC studded rocker boots are on my wish list and will probably be my first purchase of February. And of course the good 'ol Ipad...which yes....I am a little late on the bandwagon, but I love my Iphone dearly and the laptop is on the outs at my crib.  Stay inspired, whatever it may be!




Sass & Bide peplum dress / Oasis peplum top, $71 / Forever 21 print top / Forever 21 / Current/Elliott corduroy pants / Steve Madden high heel shoes / Jeffrey Campbell western cowgirl boots, $385 /  Jennifer Meyer Jewelry diamond jewelry / Spitfire retro sunglasses / Kate Spade / Essie nail polish / Herve Gambs White Couture Large Roses & Small Black Glass Cube, $120

No comments:

Post a Comment