Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Away We Go...

Finally taking a much needed vacay at the end of the week to Carmel. Carmel is a beautiful little town located on the central coast of California with a charming European feel. It is also close by Monterey, another favorite beach town of mine. I am already salivating just thinking about a delicious bowl of fresh clam chowder. 



Some things I like to wear when I away at the beach.....I like to bring my downtown girlishness on my travels.

"Pre-spring beach getaway" by kristinaskloset on Polyvore
I am obsessed with my leather joggers.  Slouchy sweaters, denim boyfriend shorts, simple heels, studded flats and a hoodie.  RM bag is the perfect addition to stay hands free and stylish.

"beach trip" by kristinaskloset on Polyvore
LBD for a nice dinner. Adidas track pants are always a staple, as are a chambray button down and ombre tank.  And of course some shades and good reading material. 

No comments:

Post a Comment