Friday, January 10, 2014

The It Shoe

Mules
Every January I start to get a bit of an anxious feeling....and I know exactly what it means....spring is right around the corner and I can hardly wait for some fresh updates to my wardrobe.  As much as I love fall, spring is the time to shed the layers and run around town in all those beautiful sandals and strappy dresses.  Like most gals I have a serious thing for shoes and each season I find there is one particular style I am drawn to over and over. This will be the year of the mule.  So sleek and cool. They can be paired with almost anything.I particularly love the styling above with some laid back sweats and blazer.

Thank you for reading!. Enjoy your Friday!
Fendi mule shoes / Fendi peep toe shoes / Maison Martin Margiela leather mule shoes / Vince leather strap shoes / Timeless white mule shoes,  / Ann Demeulemeester shoes / Jeffrey Campbell shoes / Gianvito Rossi leather mule shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment