Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crop Crazed





One of the biggest throw back trends I have noticed for 2013 is the ever so tricky crop top.  While usually I would shy away from this, I am suddenly LOVING it.  I have already gone on a bit of a crop top rampage and purchased 5 or 6 variations that I can't wait to try.  Now the tricky part is...how to pair it without looking like a total 80's tramp. While it can be cute with a pair of neon shorts shown above, I would leave that more for the beach than running around town.  Personally, my go to look is going to be a pair of high waisted wide leg trousers (a la Karla) or high waisted cropped trousers.  That criss cross Balenciaga version is killer with the black pants.  Also loving the crop with a high waisted pencil skirt.  To sum it up, keep the bottoms high and tops cropped for a sexy sliver of skin without being overtly trashy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment