Friday, February 22, 2013

Nightly Skin Care Routine

Skin care has always been one of my many vain obsessions. My theory is the simpler the better and keep it as natural as possible.  I try to look for products that are all natural and have the least amount of harsh ingredients. I apply this concept to my hair as well and the rest of my life in general, but that's a whole other post.  Read below to find out my tried and true favorites.

First, I use Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser and luke warm water to wash off all of my eye and face makeup. I love the light scent, foaming sensation and how gentle it is on my skin.  




Second step, I wash my face with Ren Clearcalm Clay Cleanser and Clarisonic brush. I LOVE this cleanser and I can't find one bad thing about it. It's all natural, brightens your complexion, keeps your skin clear and has a great creamy texture.  The Clarisonic is one the best inventions ever and great investment. Using these in conjunction has really made a difference in the tone and texture of my skin. 

Last Step, I apply Lumene Vitamin C  night cream and Avalon Organics Vitamin C Revitalizing eye cream. I have been reading so many good things about the benefits of vitamin C for skin and have seen a major difference since using these products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment