Thursday, February 28, 2013

Spring Mood Board

Spring Mood Board

There are so many things I am craving for S/S 2013 it's difficult to make just one mood board, so I will probably post a few more along the way.  I am feeling very simple, structured, clean line pieces this season, and they rest just kinda falls into place around that.  Diggin' all the accessories with translucent accents, as well as neutral pieces with a  pop of neon.  I recently ordered a pair of leather jogger pants, and cannot wait to pair with everything in my closet. Perfect with my simple, black, strappy Zara heels.  

Love to death the entire s/s exclusive line on nastygal.com (check out their lookbook!). I need the white, front zipper scuba dress.  They designed a lot of their pieces with scuba material and great colors.  I love the mix of beachy, wetsuit style pieces as high street fashion.  DVF also collaborated with Roxy this season and it is really cute.

Still in the process of growing my hair a bit.  A few more inches to go until I achieve the under ear length, wavy/curly bob. 

Of course, had to throw in a crop top, as that will be part of my s/s uniform this year.

Keeping the same theme, I am also into more neautrals in the beauty department. Nude lips, brown/copperish smoky eyes, peachy blush, fresh skin. Or a naked face paired with a bright lip.  Low maintenance hair....throw in some product, air dry and voila....shiny, messy waves.

I also hope to venture into the statement necklace trend and dress around one fabulous piece, a la Chanel.  Keep the outfit simple and let the jewelry stand out. 

More to come on my spring cravings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment