Friday, January 17, 2014

Street Inspo

Just a few street shots of what is inspiring me for the new season....




 I am really into culottes and bermuda styles lately.  I love the laid back silhouette and they work with fitted sweaters and button downs, just as much as bandeaus and loose cropped tees.


 Can't go wrong with some slouchy, leather joggers and a tee.  Also very versatile with a button down for the office.




So obsessed with these slouchy army pants.

 
 I just picked up these pair of pointy toe loafers from Nastygal that I love.  I am not usually a flats girl (except sneakers), but these go with so many things in my closet and are great if you are running around town all day.


 I am really into pairing something pale pink and fuzzy with a black and white ensemble.   
So obsess with these red mules paired with ripped jeans.



 An oversized shirt dress feels so right now.


White trouser + white tee is so easy, but pulled together. I also love how she added the camel blazer for a little color.

No comments:

Post a Comment